ENTRY TO THE GROUND SHALL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE GROUND REGULATIONS
“Ground” means this cricket ground and all locations owned occupied or utilised by the Company
“Company” means RB Sport and Leisure Holdings PLC
“Match” means any cricket match or event taking place at the Ground.
1. Admission to and the right to remain in the Ground is at the sole discretion of the Company.
2. The Company excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. No guarantees can be given by the Company that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Company reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the rules of the competition in question and/or the terms and conditions under which the tickets were issued. The Company will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Company's right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. All persons entering the Ground must be in the possession of a valid ticket or pass for that Match. Such ticket or pass must be produced for inspection if requested by a steward or other representative of the Company.
7. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with the instructions or directions given by a steward or other representative of the Company.
8. The following articles must not be brought within the Ground – knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, whistles, drums, musical instruments, flares, glass bottles, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground. Cans will not be allowed into the Ground during Twenty20, International and other major matches.
9. No alcohol shall be brought into the Ground at Twenty 20, International or other major matches. At domestic matches other than Twenty 20, a maximum of 4 cans of beer or equivalent or 70cl of wine may be brought into the Ground.
10. At matches where the Company has allocated seating a person entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from one seating area to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Company and/or any police officer.
11. No guarantees can be given by the Company that all areas of the Ground will be open on any given day. The Company reserves the right to close certain areas of the Ground at its sole discretion.
12. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
13. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
14. Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
15. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. This could lead to further action by the Company including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of Membership (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
16. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in ejection from the Ground and/or arrest. This could lead to further action by the Company including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of Membership (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
17. The throwing or discharge of any object or missile within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse may result in ejection from the Ground.
18. It is forbidden to enter onto the playing area or any adjacent area unless authorised by a steward or other representative of the Company.
19. Persons appearing to be drunk or under the influence of drugs will be ejected from the Ground.
20. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Company.
21. No sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials may be brought into, used or displayed by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Company.
22. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Company. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Company or any police officer.
23. Any person damaging or defacing the Company’s property will be ejected from the Ground and prosecuted.
24. Save as set out in paragraph 25 below, no person may bring into (or use within) the Ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the Match or any aspect of it.
25. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only. Mobile telephones may not be used in seating areas.
26. Under no circumstances may any person at the ground use a mobile telephone or other kind of communication device to communicate or in any way transmit any form of commentary, data or other material in relation to a cricket match taking place at the ground for any kind of improper betting or other corrupt or unlawful purpose.
27. CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and the Company may itself use or pass to the Police, cricket authorities or other relevant organisation, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
28. Dogs are not permitted in the Ground except hearing dogs for the deaf or dogs accompanying blind persons.
The Company reserves absolutely the right to refuse entry to the Ground or eject from the Ground, without compensation, any person that fails (or in the Company's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with any of the Ground Regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Company's reasonable opinion) constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Company including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of Membership (without reimbursement) and other benefits.
Smoke Free Policy
Smoking is not permitted in all buildings and spectator seating at the ground.
Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas adjacent to the west and east entrances to the main Pavilion and around The Berm away from arena seating.
The Ageas Bowl is committed to a responsible approach to the sale and consumption of alcohol. We actively promote a Responsible Drinking Policy which includes the following measures:
It is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone who is under or appears to be under 18. Our “Challenge 25” Policy asks you, when requested, to prove that you are over 18.
It is also illegal to sell alcohol to anyone we believe is purchasing it for consumption by someone under 18.
We will not sell alcohol to anybody we believe to be intoxicated, nor will we sell alcohol if we think it is for the consumption of somebody who is already intoxicated.
We will only sell a maximum of 4 pints or the equivalent to any person over 18 in a single purchase. All alcohol sold at The Ageas Bowl is for consumption on the premises only and may not be taken off site.
At Twenty20, International and other specified matches, spectators will not be allowed to bring alcohol into the ground. At domestic matches other than Twenty20, a maximum of 4 cans of beer or equivalent or 70cl of wine may be brought into the ground.
We are happy for spectators to consume alcohol at the Ageas Bowl, however anybody who appears to be drunk will be asked to leave to ensure the enjoyment of other spectators isn’t spoiled.
By implementing the above measures we believe that not only are we upholding the law but also ensuring that all spectators have an enjoyable experience at The Ageas Bowl.
Thank you for your co-operation.