1. A maximum of 10 tickets per household/person for each day's play is permitted. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of tickets to individuals or agencies.
2. Please adhere to the published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit will be cancelled without notice. This includes orders having same name, billing address or credit card. Attempts to purchase in excess will result in the cancellation of all tickets without notification.
3. Tickets purchased are strictly non transferable and are for the sole use of the purchaser. Tickets may not, under any circumstances, be auctioned, offered for sale or re-sold in any manner. Only the applicant and the person or persons intending to accompany such applicant to The Ageas Bowl may use the tickets. The purchaser assumes absolute responsibility for all tickets booked in his/her name and will be penalized if any of those tickets are used in contravention of these terms and conditions. All tickets remain the property of Rose Bowl plc at all times.
4. Rose Bowl plc reserves the right to refuse admission or cancel the booking without notification to anyone who has acquired a ticket in breach of these terms and conditions (an ‘unlawful ticket’), or if the purchaser has in the past defaulted on any payments. Unlawful ticket holders will, if necessary, be ejected from the stadium after they have entered the ground.
5. No exchanges are made or refunds given, other than those covered under the appropriate Raincheck Policy. Once a booking has been made it cannot be altered.
6. If the tickets you have requested are unavailable, Rose Bowl plc will automatically allocate alternative tickets for an area equal or lesser value, subject to availability.
7. Duplicate tickets will only be issued as a replacement ticket that has been lost, stolen or temporarily mislaid. Under 16 tickets purchased in advance can be transferred to an adult ticket upon payment of the relevant seat price. Requests made for a duplicate ticket or transfer of an Under 16 to an Adult ticket must be made by the original purchaser who will be required to produce a written statement and identification in advance or in person on the event day itself. In both cases a £5.00 per ticket administrative charge will be applied.
8. No alcohol, glass containers or metal cans may be brought into the ground on entry or any subsequent re-entry.
9. Should circumstances dictate that the opposition are unable to tour, ECB and Rose Bowl plc reserve the right to substitute opposition of International status.
10. The purchaser agrees to abide by these conditions and the Ground Regulations at all times, full Terms and Conditions and Ground Regulations are available from the Ticket Office.