Why not mix business with pleasure and combine your next meeting or conference at the Ageas Bowl, including Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, with an afternoon or evening at the cricket?
Our conference cricket offering allows just that – combine any of Hampshire’s domestic matches, be it, Specsavers County Championship, Royal London One-Day Cup or the explosive NatWest T20 Blast with a meeting, conference or other corporate event for as few as six people or as many as 180.
Whether convening for a one hour meeting or an entire day, our facilities and bespoke packages can be tailored to meet your every requirement, with Hampshire’s cricketing endeavours on the outfield providing the ultimate backdrop to your event.
A Conference Cricket package can contain some or all of the following elements:
- Meeting room hire
- Admission to cricket
- Freshly brewed coffee, tea & savoury bacon brioche buns on arrival
- Freshly brewed coffee, tea & biscuits served mid-morning
- Choice of a set 'Working lunch buffet' or create your own menu from the 'Chef's table selection'
- Freshly brewed coffee, tea & sweet and savoury snacks served mid-afternoon
- Fresh fruit basket
- Unlimited filter water
- Flip chart, pens and data projector screen
- Delegate stationary
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking (one pass per four guests)
NatWest T20 Blast
- 3pm: Tea, coffee and bacon brioche bun on arrival
- 3pm - 5:30pm: Hold meeting/conference/corporate event
- 5:30pm: Two course finger buffet served
- 7pm - 9:45pm: Enjoy Hampshire's T20 Blast match from private seats
- 10:45pm: Suite closes
Specsavers County Championship/Royal London One-Day Cup
- 8:30am: Tea, coffee and bacon brioche bun on arrival
- 8:30am - 5pm: Hold meeting/conference/corporate event
- 11:00am - 5pm: Enjoy cricket (Specsavers County Championship - for Royal London One-Day Cup matches, cricket commences at 2pm)
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm: Lunch served
- 5pm: Suite closes