Hampshire Cricket provides match day tickets and signed merchandise to support charities, schools and community groups to raise funds at their official fundraising events. For your application to be successful your application must be submitted by an employee or official representative of a charity or not-for-profit community group to support a specific fundraising event via our online application portal.
APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED AT THE END OF EACH MONTH AND SHOULD BE MADE AT LEAST SIX WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR EVENT
Each year Hampshire Cricket donates more than £10,000 worth of tickets for domestic matches and a limited number of signed pieces of Hampshire Cricket memorabilia to support charities and community groups. Due to the large numbers of requests we are unable to service all groups and prioritise applications using the criteria below:
• Organisation not supported in previous 12-months
• Organisation supports people living in Hampshire, Wiltshire, IOW, Dorset or Berkshire
• Organisation works in partnership with Hampshire Cricket in the Community
We are currently reviewing our charitable donations programme please continue to check this site for updates.
Terms & Conditions of Charitable Support
By making an application through the Ageas Bowl Charitable Support Portal you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. To use the donated items, be they tickets or signed merchandise, for fundraising purposes only at the event named in your application.
2. To highlight the Ageas Bowl's support during your event.
3. To promote the Ageas Bowl's support in an appropriate way which avoids any risk to damaging the reputation of the Ageas Bowl or it's associated companies (Hampshire Cricket, Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, Beefy's, Ageas Bowl Experience Ltd, Elite International Sports Academy).
4. To avoid associating the Ageas Bowl brand with any other brands other than those of the organisation running the event for which support has been granted.
5. To use only pre-approved images, wording and logos in pre-event marketing materials and social media posts.
6. To provide information on the total amount raised at your event within one week of the event taking place.
7. Should your event be cancelled, to inform the Ageas Bowl and return the items donated immediately.
8. Should you or other event organisers be found in breach of the above terms and conditions support for the charity you represent may be revoked including the withdrawal of any pre-agreed prizes.