Hospitality Terms & Conditions
By purchasing hospitality, you are agreeing to abide by the ticket terms and conditions of entry as outlined below.
- Box bookings are based on a minimum number of 10 guests unless agreed prior with the Hospitality Team in writing.
- The Ageas Bowl operates a strict Challenge 25 Policy and any guests that cannot produce a legal form of identification may be refused the sale for alcohol.
- All payments are required in Pounds Sterling.
- The Ageas Bowl requires full payment at the time of booking for hospitality bookings, unless otherwise agreed with the Hospitality Team.
- A booking will not be considered confirmed until the payment has been made in full. The Ageas Bowl reserves the right to cancel the provision of services to any event for which monies have not been paid.
- A dress code applies to the hospitality areas at the venue, and The Ageas Bowl has the right to refuse admission to any person wearing inappropriate items of clothing and/or footwear. Specific advice in relation to the dress code will be included in the event information section sent to the customer ahead of the fixture they are attending.
- All details are correct at the time of writing; however, you may be advised of slight variations in specification and charge should circumstances dictate.
For further information on refunds regarding adverse weather, please click here.