Hospitality Terms & Conditions
Read on for full terms & conditions for cricket, concert and event hospitality at The Ageas Bowl, Southampton.
- By purchasing hospitality, you are agreeing to abide by the ticket terms and conditions of entry as outlined below.
- Box bookings are based on a minimum number of 10 guests unless agreed prior with the Hospitality Team in writing.
- The Ageas Bowl operates a strict Challenge 25 Policy and any guests that cannot produce a legal form of identification may be refused the sale fo alcohol.
- All payments are required in Pounds Sterling.
- The Ageas Bowl requires full payment at the time of booking for hospitality bookings, unless otherwise agreed with the Hospitality Team.
- A booking will not be considered confirmed until the payment has been made in full. The Ageas Bowl reserves the right to cancel the provision of services to any event for which monies have not been paid.
- Hospitality bookings for events impacted by COVID-19 restrictions which reduce capacity or result in the match being played behind closed doors, subsequently resulting in your party being unable to attend, will be refunded in full in line with our Ticket Refund Promise.
- Hospitality bookings for events affected by inclement weather will be entitled to a full refund of the Gold Ticket Price. No refunds will be issued on the catering element of the booking in these cases.