PRICE FREEZE FOR 2022
What is it?
The Executive Club is Hampshire Cricket’s exclusive matchday Members’ club. Members enjoy stunning views, great food and luxurious surroundings. To protect the club’s exclusivity, Membership is limited to a maximum of 500 people.
You can find a breakdown of what's included in a Executive Club Membership compared to other Memberships and other details via the details listed below.
What does it entitle?
Executive Club Members are entitled to admission to The Ageas Bowl and exclusive use of the Executive Club, as well as Members' Areas for all of Hampshire’s league and group matches in 2022 – across the three domestic formats.
Members can also access all Southern Vipers fixtures hosted at The Ageas Bowl in both the Charlotte Edwards Cup and Rachel Heyhoe Flint Trophy.
What's more, Executive Club Members can purchase up to four Members’ Area tickets for both of England's Vitality IT20s in 2022.
What are the benefits?
The full list of Executive Club Membership benefits are listed below:
1) A complimentary season-long car parking pass for a premium, reserved parking area (Worth £90)
2) A complimentary Junior Membership for an Under 17 residing at the same address (Worth £25)
3) Two complimentary guest vouchers per domestic format (six in total) for a guest to enjoy use of Executive Club facilities (Worth £250)
4) Complimentary scorecards all season long
5) Complimentary tea and coffee before each match
6) Premium reserved seating for all Hampshire matches at The Ageas Bowl (access by simply showing Membership Card)
7) The exclusive opportunity to dine during Hampshire’s matches
1) A 10% discount on food & drink
2) A 10% discount on standard room rates (subject to availability) at Hilton at The Ageas Bowl
3) A 10% discount on food in BEEFY'S Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
4) A 20% discount on treatments in eforea spa Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
5) A 20% discount on initial physiotherapy assessment or massage treatment at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
6) Discounted green fees at Boundary Lakes Golf Course
7) Free or discounted admission to selected other counties, racecourses and attractions – more information available here
Can I upgrade an Executive Club Membership?
Yes, there are two upgrades which can be bolted-on to an Executive Club Membership.
International Priority Upgrade - £60
An International upgrade entitles an Executive Club Member to:
1) Be the first in line to purchase tickets for both of England's Vitality IT20s in 2022 - against India (Wednesday 6th July 2022) and South Africa (Sunday 31st July 2022) - before anyone else, from Wednesday 22nd September 2021
2) Free parking pass for both of England's Vitality IT20s in 2022
Guest Voucher Upgrade - £60
A Guest Voucher upgrade allows an Executive Club Member to enjoy more of Hampshire's endeavours with friends and family, courtesy of an additional Member guest voucher for each domestic format.
Please note, that Executive Club Members receive a free season-long Parking Pass as part of their Membership, therefore Parking Pass Upgrades are not applicable to Executive Club Members.
How much does it cost?
Executive Club Memberships are available for £525.
An Early Bird discount of £20 was available until 6th February 2022.
A further £10 discount was available for all Members who bought or renewed their via Direct Debit before 30th November 2021.
How do I join?
You can join as an Executive Club Member online by following the link below.