What is it?
The Executive Club is Hampshire Cricket’s exclusive matchday Members’ club. Located in the Robin Smith Suite, Members enjoy stunning views, great food and luxurious surroundings. To protect the club’s exclusivity, Membership is limited to a maximum of 500 people.
You can find a breakdown of what's included in a Executive Club Membership compared to other Memberships and other details via the Membership form above or the details listed below.
What does it entitle?
Executive Club Members are entitled to admission to the Ageas Bowl and exclusive use of the Robin Smith Suite (located behind the bowler’s arm) for all of Hampshire’s league and group matches in 2020 – across the three domestic formats:
Executive Club Members are also entitled to priority access to half-priced tickets for Southern Brave's fixtures in this summer's new competition, The Hundred, during the Members' presale between Wednesday 15th January - Friday 31st January. You can find more details about this offer here.
What's more, they can purchase up to four discounted Members’ Area tickets for England’s matches at the Ageas Bowl in 2020 before Friday 29th November 2019, after which tickets return to the standard rate.
Please note that discounted Members' Area tickets to both 2020 Internationals are now unavailable and England's ODI against Australia is now sold out.
Tickets to England's IT20 are still available for Hampshire Members to secure at the standard rate, subject to availability.
What are the benefits?
Find other headline benefits and entitlements represented within the image below.
The full list of Executive Club Membership benefits are listed below:
1) A complimentary season-long car parking pass for a premium, reserved parking area (Worth £90)
2) A complimentary Junior Membership for an Under 17 residing at the same address (Worth £25)
3) Two complimentary guest vouchers per domestic format (six in total) for a guest to enjoy use of Executive Club facilities (Worth £250)
4) Complimentary scorecards and programmes all season long
5) Complimentary tea and coffee all season long
6) Premium reserved seating on the Roof Terrace and Robin Smith Suite balcony for all Hampshire matches at the Ageas Bowl (access by simply showing Membership Card)
7) The exclusive opportunity to dine in the Robin Smith Suite during Hampshire’s matches
1) A 10% discount on food & drink in the Arlott Atrium, Derek Shackleton Bar & Robin Smith Suite
2) A 10% discount on standard room rates (subject to availability) at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl
3) A 10% discount on food in BEEFY'S Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
4) A 20% discount on treatments in eforea spa Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
5) A 20% discount on initial physiotherapy assessment or massage treatment at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
6) Discounted green fees at Boundary Lakes Golf Course
7) Priority access to half-priced tickets to Southern Brave's fixtures in The Hundred hosted at both the Ageas Bowl & Hove during the Members' presale (ends Friday 31st January)
8) Free or discounted admission to selected other counties, racecourses and attractions – more information available here
Can I upgrade an Executive Club Membership?
Yes, there are two upgrades which can be bolted-on to an Executive Club Membership.
International Upgrade - £60
An International upgrade entitles an Executive Club Member to:
1) Choose and reserve their own seat in the Members’ Area at the Ageas Bowl for England’s ODI against Australia on Tuesday 14th July 2020 and England’s IT20 against Pakistan on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
2) Be the first in line to purchase England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 tickets for their seat from Thursday 19th September
3) Free parking pass for England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 matches.
4) An invitation to an exclusive International event in 2020
Guest Voucher Upgrade - £60
A Guest Voucher upgrade allows an Executive Club Member to enjoy more of Hampshire's endeavours with friends and family, courtesy of an additional Member guest voucher for each domestic format.
Please note, that Executive Club Members receive a free season-long Parking Pass as part of their Membership, therefore Parking Pass Upgrades are not applicable to Executive Club Members.
How much does it cost?
Executive Club Memberships are available for £525.
A £20 Early Bird discount applies to all 2020 Hampshire Memberships purchased before 1st February 2020.
How do I join?
You can join as an Executive Club Member online (via the link below), over the phone on 0844 847 1863 or in person at the Ageas Bowl (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm).
If you are visiting the Ageas Bowl's Ticket & Membership office to join as a Hampshire Member for 2020, please complete the Membership form which can be accessed and downloaded via the link below. Alternatively the Membership Team can print off a copy for you when you arrive at the venue.