What is it?
The Executive Club is Hampshire Cricket’s exclusive matchday Members’ club. Located in the Robin Smith Suite, Members enjoy stunning views, great food and luxurious surroundings. To protect the club’s exclusivity, Membership is limited to a maximum of 500 people.
What does it entitle?
Executive Club Members are entitled to admission to the Ageas Bowl and exclusive use of the Robin Smith Suite (located behind the bowler’s arm) for all of Hampshire’s league and group matches in 2020 – across the three domestic formats:
Executive Club Members are also entitled to priority access to discounted tickets for The Hundred in 2020.
What's more, they can purchase up to four discounted Members’ Area tickets for England’s matches at the Ageas Bowl in 2020 before Friday 29th November, after which tickets return to the standard rate.
Please note that the discount for Members' Area tickets to 2020's International fixtures is now unavailable and England's ODI against Australia is now sold out, however there is a waiting list for tickets to the Australia ODI which can you sign up to here.
Tickets to England's IT20 are still available for Hampshire Members to secure at the standard rate, subject to availability.
What are the benefits?
1) A complimentary season-long car parking pass for a premium, reserved parking area (Worth £60)
2) A complimentary Junior Membership for an Under 17 residing at the same address (Worth £25)
3) Two complimentary guest vouchers per domestic format (six in total) for a guest to enjoy use of Executive Club facilities (Worth £250)
4) Complimentary scorecards and programmes all season long
5) Complimentary tea and coffee all season long
6) Premium reserved seating on the Roof Terrace and Robin Smith Suite balcony for all Hampshire matches at the Ageas Bowl
7) The exclusive opportunity to dine in the Robin Smith Suite during Hampshire’s matches
1) A 10% discount on food & drink in the Arlott Atrium, Derek Shackleton Bar & Robin Smith Suite
2) A 10% discount on standard room rates (subject to availability) at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl
3) A 10% discount on food in BEEFY'S Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
4) A 20% discount on treatments in eforea spa Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
5) A 20% discount on initial physiotherapy assessment or massage treatment at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
6) Discounted green fees at Boundary Lakes Golf Course
7) Free or discounted admission to selected other counties, racecourses and attractions – more information available here
Can I upgrade an Executive Club Membership?
Yes, there are two upgrades which can be bolted-on to an Executive Club Membership.
International Upgrade - £60
An International upgrade entitles an Executive Club Member to:
1) Choose and reserve their own seat in the Members’ Area at the Ageas Bowl for England’s ODI against Australia on Tuesday 14th July 2020 and England’s IT20 against Pakistan on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
2) Be the first in line to purchase England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 tickets for their seat from Thursday 19th September
3) Free parking pass for England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 matches.
4) An invitation to an exclusive International event in 2020
Guest Voucher Upgrade - £60
A Guest Voucher upgrade allows an Executive Club Member to enjoy more of Hampshire's endeavours with friends and family, courtesy of an additional Member guest voucher for each domestic format.
How much does it cost?
Executive Club Memberships are currently available at the Early Bird rate of £505 and are available at this price until Friday 31st January, after which point they will only be available for £525.
Are there any discounts available?
A £10 discount is available on the Early Bird price for those Executive Club Memberships purchased via Direct Debit on or before 5pm on Friday 29th November 2019.
To be able to redeem the Direct Debit discount before the discount deadline, please contact the Membership team on 02380 472002 (Opt. 2), via email@example.com or visit the Ageas Bowl Ticket Office in person (Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm).
How do I join?
You can join as an Executive Club Member online (via the link below), over the phone on 0844 847 1863 or in person at the Ageas Bowl (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm).