What is it?
Life Membership is for those supporter who know Hampshire Cricket is the only club for them.
What does it entitle?
Life Members are entitled to admission to the Ageas Bowl and exclusive use of the Member facilities for all of Hampshire’s league and group matches, every season for the rest of their life.
In 2020, this includes:
Life Members are also entitled to priority access to and discounted tickets for The Hundred in 2020 (50% Off Southern Brave Tickets during Members' Presale - click here for more information), while they can purchase up to four discounted Members’ Area tickets for both of England’s matches at the Ageas Bowl in 2020.
Please note that Members' discounted tickets to 2020's Internationals at the Ageas Bowl are available until Friday 29th November, after which tickets will be available at the standard rate, subject to availability.
What are the benefits?
Life Members are entitled the same benefits as a Premium Member in every year of their Membership.
1) A complimentary Junior Membership for an Under 17 residing at the same address (Worth £25)
2) A complimentary guest voucher per domestic format (three in total) for a guest to enjoy use of Members' facilities
3) Access to the Derek Shackleton Bar, Hambledon Suite & Members' seating areas
4) Access to the Roof Terrace for County Championship and One-Day Cup league/group matches
1) A 10% discount on food & drink in the Arlott Atrium & Derek Shackleton Bar
2) A 10% discount on standard room rates (subject to availability) at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl
3) A 10% discount on food in BEEFY'S Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
4) A 20% discount on treatments in eforea spa Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
5) A 20% discount on initial physiotherapy assessment or massage treatment at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
6) Discounted green fees at Boundary Lakes Golf Course
7) Free or discounted admission to selected other counties, racecourses and attractions – more information available here
Can I upgrade a Life Membership?
Yes, there are four annual upgrades which can be bolted-on to a Life Membership.
Executive Club Upgrade - £265
An Executive Club upgrade sees a Life Member enjoy the benefits of an Executive Club Membership (over and above the benefits of a Premium Membership) in any year they upgrade.
Full details of Executive Club Membership can be found here.
International Upgrade - £60
An International upgrade entitles a Life Member to:
1) Choose and reserve their own seat in the Members’ Area at the Ageas Bowl for England’s ODI against Australia on Tuesday 14th July 2020 and England’s IT20 against Pakistan on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
2) Be the first in line to purchase England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 tickets for their seat from Thursday 19th September
3) Free parking pass for England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 matches.
4) An invitation to an exclusive International event in 2020
Please note that International Upgrades are no longer available for 2020.
Guest Voucher Upgrade - £60
A Guest Voucher upgrade allows a Life Member to enjoy more of Hampshire's endeavours with friends and family, courtesy of an additional Member guest voucher for each domestic format.
Parking Pass Upgrade - £90
Life Members opting for a Parking Pass upgrade can:
1) Add on a 2020 season-long parking pass for just £90
How much does it cost and how do I join?
The cost of Life Membership depends on a number of variable factors – for more information please contact the Membership Team on 02380 472002 (Opt.2) or via email@example.com.
For costings by age and to join as a Member, please download the form via the link below and return to Hampshire Cricket Membership, The Ageas Bowl, Botley Road, West End, Southampton, SO30 3XH