What is it?
Premium is the most popular form of Membership at the Ageas Bowl, allowing Members to play their part in every ball supporting Hampshire on their quest for silverware across all three formats.
You can find a breakdown of what's included in a Premium Membership compared to other Memberships and other details via the Membership form above or the details listed below.
What does it entitle?
Premium Members are entitled to admission to the Ageas Bowl and exclusive use of the Member facilities for all of Hampshire’s league and group matches in 2020 – across the three domestic formats:
Premium Members are also entitled to priority access to half-priced tickets for Southern Brave's fixtures in this summer's new competition, The Hundred, during the Members' presale between Wednesday 15th January - Friday 31st January. You can find more details about this offer here.
What's more, they can purchase up to four discounted Members’ Area tickets for England’s matches at the Ageas Bowl in 2020 before Friday 29th November 2019, after which tickets return to the standard rate.
Please note that discounted Members' Area tickets to both 2020 Internationals are now unavailable and England's ODI against Australia is now sold out.
Tickets to England's IT20 are still available for Hampshire Members to secure at the standard rate, subject to availability.
What are the benefits?
Headline benefits and entitlements are represented within the image below.
* Please note, discounts for Members' Southern Brave tickets and Early Bird Parking Passes expire on Friday 31st January.
The full list of Premium Membership benefits are listed below:
1) A complimentary Junior Membership for an Under 17 residing at the same address (Worth £25)
2) A complimentary guest voucher per domestic format (three in total) for a guest to enjoy use of Members' facilities
3) Access to the Derek Shackleton Bar, Hambledon Suite & Members' seating areas
4) Access to the Roof Terrace for County Championship and One-Day Cup league/group matches
1) A 10% discount on food & drink in the Arlott Atrium & Derek Shackleton Bar
2) A 10% discount on standard room rates (subject to availability) at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl
3) A 10% discount on food in BEEFY'S Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
4) A 20% discount on treatments in eforea spa Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
5) A 20% discount on initial physiotherapy assessment or massage treatment at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
6) Discounted green fees at Boundary Lakes Golf Course
7) Priority access to half-priced tickets to Southern Brave's fixtures in The Hundred hosted at both the Ageas Bowl & Hove during the Members' presale (ends Friday 31st January)
8) Free or discounted admission to selected other counties, racecourses and attractions – more information available here
Can I upgrade a Premium Membership?
Yes, there are three upgrades which can be bolted-on to a Premium Membership.
International Upgrade - £60
An International upgrade entitles a Premium Members to:
1) Choose and reserve their own seat in the Members’ Area at the Ageas Bowl for England’s ODI against Australia on Tuesday 14th July 2020 and England’s IT20 against Pakistan on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
2) Be the first in line to purchase England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 tickets for their seat from Thursday 19th September
3) Free parking pass for England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 matches.
4) An invitation to an exclusive International event in 2020
Guest Voucher Upgrade - £60
A Guest Voucher upgrade allows a Premium Member to enjoy more of Hampshire's endeavours with friends and family, courtesy of an additional Member guest voucher for each domestic format.
Parking Pass Upgrade - £90
Premium Members opting for a Parking Pass upgrade can:
1) Add on a 2020 season-long parking pass for just £90
How much does it cost?
Premium Memberships are £260.
Are there any discounts available?
A £10 discount is available for those aged over 60 or living outside of Hampshire.
A £20 Early Bird discount is applied to all 2020 Premium Memberships purchased before 1st February 2020.
How do I join?
You can join as a Premium Member online (via the link below), over the phone on 0844 847 1863 or in person at the Ageas Bowl (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm).
If you are visiting the Ageas Bowl's Ticket & Membership office to join as a Hampshire Member for 2020, please complete the Membership form which can be accessed and downloaded via the link below. Alternatively the Membership Team can print off a copy for you when you arrive at the venue.