Hampshire Cricket Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy rights, as determined by the current data protection laws:
- Data Protection Act 2018 ("DPA" - UK-only)
- General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR" - EU-wide)
What are my individual rights as your data subject?
These are your 8 individual rights, as defined under the GDPR, that we as the Data Controller will of course uphold:
- The right to be informed (understanding why we have your personal data and what we do with it)
- The right of access (providing information of what personal data we hold on you, on request)
- The right to rectification (allowing you to correct and complete your personal data)
- The right to erasure (deleting all personal data that we currently hold on you)
- The right to restrict processing (enabling you to limit how we use your personal data)
- The right to data portability (providing you a copy of the personal data we hold on you)
- The right to object (informing us that we must stop using your personal data)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling (not currently applicable for The Ageas Bowl)
For more information, please read through this guide from the ICO: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
Do you ever change your privacy information?
- We will notify you via email of a significant policy change, such as if we decided to use your personal data for a different purpose (with a clear lawful basis) from what was stated when your information was originally collected
- If you are not happy with us using your information in this new manner, then we will give you the option to opt-out where applicable and possible
- If opt-out is not relevant, then you will always be able to contact us to either delete your personal data (right to erasure) or not use it for this specific purpose (right to restrict processing)
Can I raise a complaint?
You have the right to raise any concerns or objections about what we do or how we do it (regarding personal data) with the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.
But we’d like to talk to you first! Please email our Data Protection Officer (see below), or call our general enquiries line on 023 8047 2002.
Who is your Data Protection Officer?
The Ageas Bowl DPO is Martin Grace, contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact him via our postal address: The Ageas Bowl, Botley Road, West End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 3XH.
Our Data Protection Officer here is to:
- Ensure that The Ageas Bowl and their 3rd party suppliers and partners process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, for clearly communicated purposes only
- Support your individual rights (see below) as the data subject, including facilitating Data Subject Access Requests
- In the unlikely event of an issue here at The Ageas Bowl, or with one of our data processors, report any breaches of your data privacy & security rights to the ICO within 72 hours