Early bird rate of £180 only available until 31st January 2020
What is it?
Hampshire Cricket’s not so ‘’Standard’’ Membership sees Members follow James Vince’s side endeavours across the County Championship and One-Day Cup.
You can find a breakdown of what's included in a Standard Membership compared to other Memberships and other details via the Membership form above or the details listed below.
What does it entitle?
Standard Members are entitled to admission to the Ageas Bowl and exclusive use of the Member facilities for Hampshire’s league and group matches in 2020 across:
Standard Members are also entitled to priority access to half-priced tickets for Southern Brave's fixtures in this summer's new competition, The Hundred, during the Members' presale between Wednesday 15th January - Friday 31st January. You can find more details about this offer and other additional benefits here.
What's more, they can purchase up to four discounted Members’ Area tickets for England’s matches at the Ageas Bowl in 2020 before Friday 29th November 2019, after which tickets return to the standard rate.
Please note that discounted Members' Area tickets to 2020's International fixtures are now unavailable and England's ODI against Australia is now sold out - however there is a waiting list for tickets to the Australia ODI which can you sign up to here.
Tickets to England's IT20 are still available for Hampshire Members to secure at the standard rate, subject to availability.
What are the benefits?
1) A complimentary Junior Membership for an Under 17 residing at the same address (Worth £25)
2) A complimentary guest voucher per domestic format (two in total) for a guest to enjoy use of Members' facilities
3) Access to the Derek Shackleton Bar, Hambledon Suite & Members' seating areas
4) Access to the Roof Terrace for County Championship and One-Day Cup league/group matches
1) A 10% discount on food & drink in the Arlott Atrium & Derek Shackleton Bar
2) A 10% discount on standard room rates (subject to availability) at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl
3) A 10% discount on food in BEEFY'S Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
4) A 20% discount on treatments in eforea spa Monday-Thursday (subject to availability)
5) A 20% discount on initial physiotherapy assessment or massage treatment at Hampshire Wellbeing Centre
6) Discounted green fees at Boundary Lakes Golf Course
7) Free or discounted admission to selected other counties, racecourses and attractions – more information available here
Can I upgrade a Standard Membership?
Yes, there are three upgrades which can be bolted-on to a Standard Membership.
International Upgrade - £60
An International upgrade entitles a Standard Member to:
1) Choose and reserve their own seat in the Members’ Area at the Ageas Bowl for England’s ODI against Australia on Tuesday 14th July 2020 and England’s IT20 against Pakistan on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
2) Be the first in line to purchase England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 tickets for their seat from Thursday 19th September 2019
3) Free parking pass for England v Australia ODI and England v Pakistan IT20 matches
4) An invitation to an exclusive International event in 2020
Guest Voucher Upgrade - £60
A Guest Voucher upgrade allows a Standard Member to enjoy more of Hampshire's endeavours with friends and family, courtesy of an additional Member guest voucher for both the County Championship and One-Day Cup.
Parking Pass Upgrade - £60
Standard Members opting for a Parking Pass upgrade can:
1) Add on a 2020 season-long parking pass for just £60
Please note, the price of a Parking Pass upgrade will increase to £90 as of 1st February 2020.
How much does it cost?
Standard Memberships are currently available at the Early Bird rate of £180 and are available at this price until Friday 31st January, after which point they will only be available for £200.
Are there any discounts available?
A £10 discount is available for those Executive Club Memberships purchased via Direct Debit on or before 5pm on Friday 29th November 2019.
A £20 Early Bird Discount is also available for Executive Club Memberships which are purchased on or before 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020.
To be able to redeem the Early Bird discount before the discount deadline, please contact the Membership team on 02380 472002 (Opt. 2), via email@example.com or visit the Ageas Bowl Ticket Office in person (Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm).
A £10 discount is available on the Early Bird price for those aged over 60 or living outside of Hampshire.
How do I join?
You can join as a Standard Member online (via the link below), over the phone on 0844 847 1863 or in person at the Ageas Bowl (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm).
If you are visiting the Ageas Bowl's Ticket & Membership office to join as a Hampshire Member for 2020, please complete the Membership form which can be accessed and downloaded via the link below. Alternatively the Membership Team can print off a copy for you when you arrive at the venue.